This excellent Queen Anne Style house, completed in 1890 was the residence of Wilbur F. Davidson until his death in 1913. Born in Adrian in 1852, Davidson opened a Port Huron dry goods store in 1882. The next year he installed in the store the first electric light plant in St. Clair County. Much of the rest of his business career was with public and private electrical utilities. Davidson’s daughter lived in the family home until 1951. In 1972 the building was entered on the National Register of Historic Places.
Subscribe to Lost In Michigan