Now we are down to the Top 8 State Parks. and there are some really fantastic parks that made it to this round. We lost some equally wonderful parks. Last years winner, Tawas Point State Park, knocked off 2014 winner Ludington State Park in their head to head matchup. Vote for your favorite in this week matchups to see who gets to move on to the final four.
you can see the last round of polls HERE
Polls end Sunday night March 20th.
I hope you will Subscribe to Lost In Michigan
Hartwick Pines vs Colonial Michilimackinac
- Hartwick Pines State Park (54%, )
- Colonial Michilimackinac and old Mackinac Point Lighthouse (46%, )
Mackinac Island vs Historic Mill Creek
- Mackinac Island State Park (72%, )
- Historic Mill Creek State Park (28%, )
Tawas vs Tahquamenon Falls
- Tahquamenon Falls State Park (67%, )
- Tawas Point State Park (33%, )
Rifle River vs Petoskey
- Rifle River Recreation Area (57%, )
- Petoskey State Park (43%, )